Wednesday 25 April 2012

Sports Day at Roots School System Abbottabad


               Blog

                      Sports Day

It was 6:30am when my mother woke me up. I was so tired and sleepy but I was ready to go to school. I changed into my sports uniform. I had egg and bread for my breakfast. Afterwards I brushed my teeth, and wore my sneakers. I was dropped at school around 7:15. I was pretty energized for our sports day.
The beginning of the day was with the assembly, which started at 8:00am.After it we had our first 2 lessons and since it was Wednesday, we had Math’s and ICT. After that we had our indoor activities. The girls played monopoly while the boys played scrabble. Then 2 teachers and the whole class played UNO, than we had our 30 min break. After that we played a game, in which we had to find or make certain objects, the game was Treasure Hunt.
         Then there were races. There was a frog race, put the book on the head race, three legged race and relay race. There was also a race for teacher, the backwards race. After that, we all went home.









Authors: fatir and ayesha
Editor:sumyyah and haider

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    you had a very interesting day.
    Come and see our daily blog:
    www.6adailyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привеет,привеееееет!))))Юхуууу!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also play uno in our class. It is so interesting. We like your blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sports meet looks a lot of fun. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete